Time, Salary, and Incentive Payoffs in Labor Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Shumsky & Edieal J. Pinker, 2003. "Gatekeepers and Referrals in Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(7), pages 839-856, July.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2001.
"Employer learning and the returns to schooling,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-180, May.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2000. "Employer Learning and the Returns to Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 146, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas & Haisken-DeNew, John P, 2000. "Employer Learning And The Returns To Schooling," CEPR Discussion Papers 2445, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando Lozano, 2010.
"Understanding the workweek of foreign born workers in the United States,"
Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 83-104, March.
- Lozano, Fernando A., 2009. "Understanding the Workweek of Foreign Born Workers in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 4317, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2002. "12 Million Salaried Workers are Missing," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 649-666, July.
- Garen, John, 1998. "Self-employment, pay systems, and the theory of the firm: An empirical analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 257-274, August.
- Hart, Robert A & Roberts, J Elizabeth, 2013.
"The rise and fall of piecework-timework wage differentials: market volatility, labor heterogeneity, and output pricing,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2013-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Hart, Robert A. & Roberts, J. Elizabeth, 2014. "The rise and fall of piecework-timework wage differentials: market volatility, labor heterogeneity, and output pricing," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-023, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Erik Monsen & Holger Patzelt & Todd Saxton, 2010. "Beyond Simple Utility: Incentive Design and Tradeâ€“Offs for Corporate Employeeâ€“Entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Henneberger, Fred & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2007. "Performance Pay, Sorting, and Outsourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 3019, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Edward P. Lazear, 2000. "Performance Pay and Productivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1346-1361, December.
- Nitsa Kasir & Idit Sohlberg, 2018. "The Impact of Supervision and Incentive Process in Explaining Wage Profile and Variance," Papers 1806.01332, arXiv.org.
- Antti Kauhanen & Sami Napari, 2012. "Performance Measurement and Incentive Plans," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 645-669, July.
- Matthias Krakel, 2006. "Tournaments versus Piece Rates under Limited Liability," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(3), pages 185-199, December.
- Hart, Robert A., 2008. "Piece work pay and hourly pay over the cycle," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 1006-1022, October.
- Michael Raith, 2008. "Specific knowledge and performance measurement," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(4), pages 1059-1079, December.
- Chen Liang & Yili Hong & Bin Gu, 2016. "Effects of IT-enabled Monitoring on Labor Contracting in Online Platforms: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 16-01, NET Institute.
- Johnson, Marilyn F. & Nelson, Karen K. & Shackell, Margaret B., 2001. "An Empirical Analysis of the SEC's 1992 Proxy Reforms on Executive Compensation," Research Papers 1679, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Frank Figge, 2004. "Stakeholder und Unternehmensrisiko," Risk and Insurance 0408001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quach, Simon, 2020. "The Labor Market Effects of Expanding Overtime Coverage," MPRA Paper 100613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:9:y:1991:i:1:p:25-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.