An Empirical Evaluation of Alternative Portfolio-Selection Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2003.
"Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1651-1684, August.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2002. "Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps," NBER Working Papers 8922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newton da Costa, Jr. & Marcus Lima & Edgar Lanzer & Ana Lopes, 2008. "DEA investment strategy in the Brazilian stock market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 13(2), pages 1-10.
- Dolinar, Denis & Orsag, Silvije & Suman, Paola, 2015. "Test Of The Chen-Roll-Ross Macroeconomic Factor Model: Evidence From Croatian Stock Market," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 6(2), pages 185-196.
- Eva Rytter Sunesen, 2008. "A Mean-Variance Explanation of FDI Flows to Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 08-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Phillips, Herbert E., 1996. "Normative implications of equilibrium models: Homogeneous expectations and other artificialities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 67-83, October.
- Rajan, Murli & Friedman, Joseph, 1997. "An examination of the impact of country risk on the international portfolio selection decision," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-70.
- Moon K. Kim & Chunchi Wu, 1987. "Macro-Economic Factors And Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(2), pages 87-98, June.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J., 1997. "Modern portfolio theory, 1950 to date," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1743-1759, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:13:y:2008:i:2:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Fernández Fernández, 1986. "Indices economicos. Modelo dinamico de inversion," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 1(1), pages 73-85, December.
- Bai, Zhidong & Liu, Huixia & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2016. "Making Markowitz's Portfolio Optimization Theory Practically Useful," MPRA Paper 74360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon Poynter & James Winder & Tzu Tai, 2015. "An analysis of co-movements in industrial sector indices over the last 30 years," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 69-88, January.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Raza, Muhammad Wajid & Mohsin, Hassan Mohammad, 2014. "Portfolio Tilting Hunt for Positive Alpha Through Style Tilts," MPRA Paper 70622, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2014.
- Tom Barnes, 1985. "Markowitz Allocation–Fixed Income Securities," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(3), pages 181-191, September.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Hakansson, Nils H., 1995. "Stein and CAPM estimators of the means in asset allocation," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 35-66.
- Frank Figge, 2004. "Stakeholder und Unternehmensrisiko," Risk and Insurance 0408001, EconWPA.
- Lan Liu & Hao Lin, 2010. "Covariance estimation: do new methods outperform old ones?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(2), pages 187-195, April.
- Heuts, R.M.J., 1978. "Portfolio models and time series analysis," Other publications TiSEM 48458631-edc8-42e9-8359-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robert G. Kuklik & Vladislav VACEK, 2013. "Volatility Asset Pricing Model as an Alternative Approach?," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:40:y:1967:p:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .