What If? A Look at Integrity Pacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cramton, Peter C. & Dees, J. Gregory, 1993.
"Promoting Honesty in Negotiation: An Exercise in Practical Ethics,"
Business Ethics Quarterly,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 359-394, October.
- Peter Cramton & J. Gregory Dees, 1998. "Promoting Honesty in Negotiation: An Exercise in Practical Ethics," Papers of Peter Cramton 93beq, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Harvey S. James Jr. & Jeffrey Cohen, 2002. "Does Ethics Training Neutralize the Incentives of the Prisoner's Dilemma? Evidence from a Classroom Experiment," General Economics and Teaching 0202002, EconWPA, revised 12 Mar 2003.
More about this item
KeywordsControl; corruption; integrity pact; public procurement; regulation; Transparency International;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-11-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2003-11-03 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2003-11-03 (Microfinance)
- NEP-PBE-2003-11-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0310008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .