Finding Solutions To Ethical Problems In Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Brickley & Clifford W. Smith & Jerold L. Zimmerman, 1994. "Ethics, Incentives, And Organizational Design," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 7(2), pages 20-30.
- Dunfee, Thomas W., 1991. "Business Ethics and Extant Social Contracts," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 23-51, January.
- Fan, Chinn-Ping, 2000. "Teaching children cooperation -- An application of experimental game theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 191-209, March.
- Harvey James, 2002. "On the Reliability of Trusting," Microeconomics 0202002, EconWPA.
- Harvey S. James Jr. & Jeffrey Cohen, 2002. "Does Ethics Training Neutralize the Incentives of the Prisoner's Dilemma? Evidence from a Classroom Experiment," General Economics and Teaching 0202002, EconWPA, revised 12 Mar 2003.
- Metzger, Michael & Dalton, Dan R. & Hill, John W., 1993. "The Organization of Ethics and the Ethics of Organizations: The Case for Expanded Organizational Ethics Audits," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 27-44, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diebel, Penelope L., 2008. "Ethics and Agriculture: A Teaching Perspective," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
- James, Harvey S., Jr., 2003. "Farming For Ethics: An Examination Of The Ethical Challenges Of Missouri Corn And Soybean Producers," Working Papers 26036, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- James, Harvey S., Jr. & Henrickson, Mary K., 2007. "Perceived Economic Pressures and Farmer Ethics," Working Papers 7361, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umcowp:26046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumous.html .