Report NEP-PBE-2003-11-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Weber Abramo, 2003. "What If? A Look at Integrity Pacts," Public Economics 0310008, EconWPA.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Magdalena Margreiter & Nuria Oses Eraso, 2003. "When the past is present – The ratchet effect in the local commons," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- SALMON, Pierre, 2003. "Assigning powers in the European Union in the light of yardstick competition among governments," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2003-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwppe:0310007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marvin Jackson, 2001. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Regional Development in Transition Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 10701, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.