Water Rights Arrangements in Australia and Overseas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mike Young & Darla Hatton MacDonald, 2000. "Interstate Water Trading: a 2-year Review," Natural Resource Management Economics 00_001, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Mike Young & Jim McColl, 2002. "Robust Separation:A search for a generic framework to simplify registration and trading of interests in natural resources," Natural Resource Management Economics 02_004, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; Research; Reports; Arid; California; Chile; Climate; COAG; Colarado; Council of Australian Governments; Drought ; Irrigation; Markets; Mexico; Murray-Darling Basin; Natural resources; Pollution; Rainfall; Rio Grande; Salinity; South Africa; Sus tainable development; Sustainability; United States of America; Water; Water rights; Weather;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-02-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENV-2004-02-08 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0402002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .