Interstate Water Trading: a 2-year Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian J. Bateman & Christine Ennew & Andrew A. Lovett & Anthony J. Rayner, 1999. "Modelling and Mapping Agricultural Output Values Using Farm Specific Details and Environmental Databases," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 488-511.
- Martin de Santa Olalla, F. & Calera, A. & Dominguez, A., 2003. "Monitoring irrigation water use by combining Irrigation Advisory Service, and remotely sensed data with a geographic information system," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 111-124, June.
- Bastian, Chris T. & McLeod, Donald M. & Germino, Matthew J. & Reiners, William A. & Blasko, Benedict J., 2002. "Environmental amenities and agricultural land values: a hedonic model using geographic information systems data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 337-349, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwyna Harris, 2011. "The Impact of Institutional Path Dependence on Water Market Efficiency in Victoria, Australia," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(15), pages 4069-4080, December.
- Anonymous, 2003. "Water Rights Arrangements in Australia and Overseas," Commission Research Papers 31899, Productivity Commission.
- Mike Young & Jim McColl, 2002. "Robust Separation:A search for a generic framework to simplify registration and trading of interests in natural resources," Natural Resource Management Economics 02_004, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Agbola, Frank W. & Evans, Nigel, 2012. "Modelling rice and cotton acreage response in the Murray Darling Basin in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 74-82.
- Young, Mike, 2009. "Book Review," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), December.
- Basil Sharp, 2002. "Institutions and Decision Making for Sustainable Development," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/20, New Zealand Treasury.
- Bjornlund, Henning, 2003. "Farmer participation in markets for temporary and permanent water in southeastern Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 57-76, November.
- Productivity Commission, 2004. "Water Rights Arrangements in Australia and Overseas," Others 0402002, EconWPA.
- M. Ejaz Qureshi & Wendy Proctor & M. Kirby, "undated". "Economic Assessment of Water Trade Restrictions in the Murray Darling Basin," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600079, EcoMod.
- Hu Lu & Yuntong Wang, 2014. "Efficient trading on a network with incomplete information," Working Papers 1405, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- M Ejaz Qureshi & Tian Shi & Sumaira Qureshi & Wendy Proctor & Mac Kirby, 2009. "Removing Barriers to Facilitate Efficient Water Markets in the Murray Darling Basin – A Case Study from Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-02, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Stephen Bell & John Quiggin, "undated".
"The Metagovernance of Markets: The Politics of Water Management in Australia,"
Murray-Darling Program Working Papers
WP6M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Bell, Stephen & Quiggin, John, 2006. "The Metagovernance of Markets: The Politics of Water Management in Australia," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149862, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Bell, Rosalyn & Blias, Athena, 2002. "Capturing benefits from the removal of impediments to water trade: a modelling framework," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125059, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bell, Rosalyn, 2002. "Capturing benefits from water entitlement trade in salinity affected areas: A role for trading houses?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September.
- Heather Roper & Chris Sayers & Andrew Smith, 2006. "Stranded Irrigation Assets," Staff Working Papers 0605, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; river; water trading; Murray-Darling;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:00_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .