Review of TCF Assistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Productivity Commission, 2003. "Evaluation of the Pharmaceutical Industry Investment Program," Microeconomics 0305001, EconWPA.
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1987. "Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 503-526.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; Public Inquiry; Adjustment; Assistance; Awards; Clothing; Cotton; Employment; Enterprise agreements; Exports; Footwear; Garments; Hides; Imports; Industrial relations; Industry; Labour costs; Labour market programs; Leather; OAP; Overseas Assembly Provisions; Productivity; Quotas; Redundancy; Regulation; Tariff Concession System; Tariffs; Taxation; TCF; Textiles; Trade;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0402001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .