On the Labor-Supply Effects of Age-Related Income Maintenance Programs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James P. Smith, 2004. "On the Labor-Supply Effects of Age-Related Income Maintenance Programs," Labor and Demography 0403012, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles E. Metcalf, 1974. "Predicting the Effects of Permanent Programs from a Limited Duration Experiment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 9(4), pages 530-555.
- Green, Christopher & Tella, Alfred, 1969. "Effect of Nonemployment Income and Wage Rates on the Work Incentives of the Poor," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(4), pages 399-408, November.
- Yoram Ben-Porath, 1967. "The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 352-352.
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Assets and Labor Supply," Labor and Demography 0404003, EconWPA.
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0402006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .