US Contingent Protection Against Honey Imports: Development Aspects and the Doha Round
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nogues,Julio, 2003. "US contingent protection against honey imports : development aspects and the Doha Round," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3088, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Krueger, 1995. "American Trade Policy: A Tragedy in the Making," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 53526.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1994. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in the United States," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 77.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1996. "The Effect of Import Source on the Determinants and Impacts of Antidumping Suit Activity," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Protection, pages 85-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping; Poverty; Doha Round;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0502005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .