US Contingent Protection Against Honey Imports: Development Aspects and the Doha Round
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nogues,Julio, 2003. "US contingent protection against honey imports : development aspects and the Doha Round," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3088, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Krueger, 1995. "American Trade Policy: A Tragedy in the Making," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 53526, September.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1994. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in the United States," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 77.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1996. "The Effect of Import Source on the Determinants and Impacts of Antidumping Suit Activity," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Protection, pages 85-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping; Poverty; Doha Round;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0502005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.