Preparing Relative Intensity Triangles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987. "Paths of Development in the Three-Factor, n-Good General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 961-999, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:32:y:1996:i:4:p:581-601 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elio Londero & Simón Teitel, 1996.
"Industrialisation and the factor content of Latin American exports of manufactures,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 581-601.
- Londero, Elio, 1995. "Industrialization and the Factor Content of Latin American Exports of Manufactures," MPRA Paper 85515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elio Londero, 2001. "Primary-input intensities under alternative measures of rent content," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 429-450.
More about this item
Keywordsfactor intensity; factor content; triangle; factor endowment; endowment triangle;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0407008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.