Corporate Entrepreneurship: A Strategic And Structural Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- João Ferreira, 2005. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: A Strategic And Structural Perspective," Industrial Organization 0506008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danny Miller & Peter H. Friesen, 1978. "Archetypes of Strategy Formulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 921-933, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0098-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bobby Boon-Hui Chai & Harry Entebang, 2013. "A Conceptual Model of Corporate Entrepreneurship in Banking Industry," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Prescott C. Ensign & Nicholas P. Robinson, 2016. "Offensive and Defensive Corporate Entrepreneurship: Learning to Think Like an Outsider," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 169-191, June.
- Wojciech Dyduch, 2016. "Value Creation and Capture in Entrepreneurial Organizations (Tworzenie, zatrzymywanie i przechwytywanie wartosci w organizacjach przedsiebiorczych)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(62), pages 11-23.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Entrepreneurship; Strategy;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0506011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.