Corporate Entrepreneurship: A Strategic And Structural Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joao Ferreira, 2005. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: A Strategic And Structural Perspective," Industrial Organization 0506011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danny Miller & Peter H. Friesen, 1978. "Archetypes of Strategy Formulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 921-933, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0098-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bobby Boon-Hui Chai & Harry Entebang, 2013. "A Conceptual Model of Corporate Entrepreneurship in Banking Industry," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Prescott C. Ensign & Nicholas P. Robinson, 2016. "Offensive and Defensive Corporate Entrepreneurship: Learning to Think Like an Outsider," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 169-191, June.
- Wojciech Dyduch, 2016. "Value Creation and Capture in Entrepreneurial Organizations (Tworzenie, zatrzymywanie i przechwytywanie wartosci w organizacjach przedsiebiorczych)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(62), pages 11-23.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Entrepreneurship; Strategy;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0506008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .