Platform Competition and Broadband Uptake: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2001. "The Development of Broadband Access in the OECD Countries," OECD Digital Economy Papers 56, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2003. "Broadband Driving Growth: Policy Responses," OECD Digital Economy Papers 75, OECD Publishing.
- Jerry A. Hausman & J. Gregory Sidak & HalJ. Singer, 2001. "Cable Modems and DSL: Broadband Internet Access for Residential Customers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 302-307, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Ferrari Bravo & Paolo Siciliani, 2007. "Exclusionary Pricing And Consumers Harm: The European Commission'S Practice In The Dsl Market," Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 243-279.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:4:y:2006:i:3:p:14567467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulde Bijl & MartinPeitz, 2006. "Broadband Access in Europe: Challenges for Policy and Regulation," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(03), pages 10-15, October.
- Paul de Bijl & Martin Peitz, 2006. "Broadband Access in Europe: Challenges for Policy and Regulation," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(3), pages 10-15, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadband; inter-platform and intra-platform competition; local loop unbundling;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L99 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0410001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.