Interactions Between Two Informal Sector Lenders And Interest Rate Determination In The Informal Credit Market: A Theoretical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2000. "Interactions Between Two Informal Sector Lenders and Interest Rate Determination in The Informal Credit Market: A Theoretical Analysis," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 155-174, July.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Interactions Between Two Informal Sector Lenders And Interest Rate Determination In The Informal Credit Market: A Theoretical Analysis," Game Theory and Information 0511002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 1996. "Delayed formal credit, bribing and the informal credit market in agriculture: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 433-449, December.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Ghosh Dastidar, Krishnendu, 2011. "Vertical linkage between formal and informal credit markets: corruption and credit subsidy policy," MPRA Paper 35563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1998.
"Moneylenders and bankers: price-increasing subsidies in a monopolistically competitive market,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 485-518, April.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1997. "Moneylenders and bankers: price-increasing subsidies in a monopolistically competitive market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 429-462, April.
- Floro, Maria Sagrario & Ray, Debraj, 1997. "Vertical Links between Formal and Informal Financial Institutions," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 34-56, February.
- Kaushik Basu, 2003. "Analytical Development Economics: The Less Developed Economy Revisited," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262523442, March.
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Sengupta, Kunal, 1987. "Small Farmers, Moneylenders and Trading Activity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(2), pages 333-342, June.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 1997. "Formal Credit, Corruption and the Informal Credit Market in Agriculture: A Theoretical Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(254), pages 331-343, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2014.
"International factor mobility, informal interest rate and capital market imperfection: A general equilibrium analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 184-192.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2011. "International factor mobility, informal interest rate and capital market imperfection: a general equilibrium analysis," MPRA Paper 32682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTrader; Moneylender; Formal credit; Informal credit; Interlinkage; Interest rate; Nash equilibrium; Subsidy policy; Vertical linkage;
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0511003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.