Collusion as an Informed Principal Problem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2011.
"On the informed seller problem: optimal information disclosure,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(1), pages 1-36, March.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2007. "On the Informed Seller Problem: Optimal Information Disclosure," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001789, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2007. "On the Informed Seller Problem: Optimal Information Disclosure," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000222, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2008. "On the Informed Seller Problem: Optimal Information Disclosure," Working Papers 08-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Gruyer, 2009. "OPTIMAL AUCTIONS WHEN A SELLER IS BOUND TO SELL TO COLLUSIVE BIDDERS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 835-850, December.
- Celik, Gorkem, 2009. "Mechanism design with collusive supervision," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 69-95, January.
- Yaping Wu & David Bardey & Sanxi Liz, 2015.
"Health Care Insurance Payment Policy when the Physician and Patient May Collude,"
012855, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Bardey, David & Li, Sanxi & Wu, Yaping, 2015. "Health Care Insurance Payment Policy when the Physician and Patient May Collude," TSE Working Papers 15-572, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Leonardo Felli, 1996. "Preventing Collusion Through Discretion," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /1996/303, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:170:y:2017:i:c:p:319-345 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:8:p:1687-1706 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felli, Leonardo & Hortala-Vallve, Rafael, 2016. "Collusion, Blackmail and Whistle-Blowing," Quarterly Journal of Political Science, now publishers, vol. 11(3), pages 279-312, October.
- Cécile Aubert & Jérôme Pouyet, 2006.
"Incomplete regulation, market competition and collusion,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 10(2), pages 113-142, August.
- Cécile Aubert & Jerôme Pouyet, 2004. "Incomplete Regulation, Market Competition and Collusion," Working Papers 2004-39, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Cécile Aubert & Jérôme Pouyet, 2006. "Incomplete Regulation, Market Competition and Collusion," Post-Print hal-00151744, HAL.
- Meng, Dawen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2008. "Nonlinear Pricing with Arbitrage: On the Role of Correlation," MPRA Paper 41207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jansen, Jos & Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2008. "The organization of regulated production: Complementarities, correlation and collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 327-353, January.
- Che,Y.-K. & Kim,J., 2004. "Collusion-proof implementation of optimal mechanisms," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
More about this item
KeywordsCollusion; Informed Principal; Mechanism Design;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0504002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.