Evaluating Brazilian Stock Mutual Funds with Stochastic Frontiers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William F. Sharpe, 1965. "Mutual Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 119-119.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Blake, Christopher R, 1996. "Survivorship Bias and Mutual Fund Performance," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(4), pages 1097-1120.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Battese, George E. & Corra, Greg S., 1977. "Estimation Of A Production Frontier Model: With Application To The Pastoral Zone Of Eastern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(3), pages 1-11, December.
- Annaert, Jan & van den Broeck, Julien & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2003. "Determinants of mutual fund underperformance: A Bayesian stochastic frontier approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 617-632, December.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babalos, Vassilios & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel C. & Matousek, Roman, 2015. "The performance of US equity mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 217-229.
- Jin-Li Hu & Tzu-Pu Chang & Ray Chou, 2014. "Market conditions and the effect of diversification on mutual fund performance: should funds be more concentrative under crisis?," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 141-151, February.
More about this item
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-29 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0510030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.