How do real options come into existence? A step toward an option- based theory of the firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, January.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1999. "The Use of Knowledge in Firms," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 155(3), pages 458-458, September.
- Patrick Cohendet & Patrick Llerena, 2003. "Routines and incentives: the role of communities in the firm," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 271-297, April.
More about this item
KeywordsReal Option; Theory of the Firm; Capabilities;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-10-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-10-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2004-10-18 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0409054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .