Report NEP-CFN-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Gloria Pasadilla, 2004. "Experience of Asian Asset Management Companies (AMCs): Do they Increase Moral Hazard? - Evidence from Thailand," Finance 0410001, EconWPA.
- Ana Fernandes, 2004. "Knowledge, Technology Adoption And Financial Innovation," Working Papers wp2004_0408, CEMFI.
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN, 2004. "How do real options come into existence? A step toward an option- based theory of the firm," Finance 0409054, EconWPA.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios, 2004. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Globalisation And The Cost Of Capital In Emerging Markets," Working Papers wp2004_02, CEMFI.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Sources of Finance, R&D Investment and Productivity: Correlation or Causality?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 11, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Orlando Gomes, 2004. "A Continuous-Time Asset Pricing Model with Boundedly Rational Heterogeneous Agents," Finance 0409055, EconWPA.