Nonparametric Identification of Behavioral Responses to Counterfactual Policy Interventions in Dynamic Discrete Decision Processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aguirregabiria, Victor, 2005. "Nonparametric identification of behavioral responses to counterfactual policy interventions in dynamic discrete decision processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 393-398, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Magnac & David Thesmar, 2002. "Identifying Dynamic Discrete Decision Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 801-816, March.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Robert A. Miller, 1993. "Conditional Choice Probabilities and the Estimation of Dynamic Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 497-529.
- J. Rust & J. F. Traub & H. Wozniakowski, 2002. "Is There a Curse of Dimensionality for Contraction Fixed Points in the Worst Case?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 285-329, January.
- Matzkin, Rosa L., 1993. "Nonparametric identification and estimation of polychotomous choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 137-168, July.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 2002.
"Swapping the Nested Fixed Point Algorithm: A Class of Estimators for Discrete Markov Decision Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1519-1543, July.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 1999. "Swapping the Nested Fixed-Point Algorithm: a Class of Estimators for Discrete Markov Decision Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 332, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Aguirregabiria, 2006.
"Another Look at the Identification of Dynamic Discrete Decision Processes: With an Application to Retirement Behavior,"
2006 Meeting Papers
169, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria, 2007. "Another Look at the Identification of Dynamic Discrete Decision Processes: With an Application to Retirement Behavior," Working Papers tecipa-282, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Le-Yu Chen, 2009. "Identification of structural dynamic discrete choice models," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2006.
"Measuring the Implications of Sales and Consumer Inventory Behavior,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1637-1673, November.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2005. "Measuring the Implications of Sales and Consumer Inventory Behavior," NBER Working Papers 11307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xun Tang, 2009. "Rationalizable Counterfactual Choice Probabilities in Dynamic Binary Choice Processes," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Andriy Norets & Xun Tang, 2013. "Semi-Parametric Inference in Dynamic Binary Choice Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-054, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Victor Aguirregabiria, 2005. "Another Look at the Identification of Dynamic Discrete Decision Processes," Econometrics 0504006, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic discrete decision processes; Identification; Counterfactual policy experiments.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0408004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .