Tables of Percentage Points of the k-Variate Normal Distribution for Large Values of k
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William C. Horrace & Peter Schmidt, 2000. "Multiple comparisons with the best, with economic applications," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 1-26.
- William C. Horrace & Peter Schmidt, 2002. "Confidence Statements for Efficiency Estimates from Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometrics 0206006, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Yangseon & Schmidt, Peter, 2008.
"Marginal Comparisons With the Best and the Efficiency Measurement Problem,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 253-260, April.
- Yangseon Kim & Peter Schmidt, 2007. "Marginal Comparisons with the Best ant the Efficiency Measurment Problem," Working Papers 0703, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- William C. Horrace, 2002. "Selection Procedures for Order Statistics in Empirical Economic Studies," Econometrics 0206005, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate normal distribution; multiple comparisons; simultaneous confidence intervals;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0206007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .