Marginal Comparisons With the Best and the Efficiency Measurement Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Yangseon Kim & Peter Schmidt, 2007. "Marginal Comparisons with the Best ant the Efficiency Measurment Problem," Working Papers 0703, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 01 Dec 2006.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1997.
"Bayesian efficiency analysis through individual effects: Hospital cost frontiers,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 77-105.
- KOOP , Gary & OSIEWALSKI , Jacek & STEEL , Mark, 1995. "Bayesian Efficiency Analysis through Individual Effects : Hospital Cost Frontiers," CORE Discussion Papers 1995036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Koop, G. & Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M. F. J., 1997. "Bayesian efficiency analysis through individual effects: Hospital cost frontiers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1245, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C, 1984. "Production Frontiers and Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 367-374, October.
- Manuel Arellano, 1990. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Random Effects Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 127-134.
- William C. Horrace & Peter Schmidt, 2000. "Multiple comparisons with the best, with economic applications," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 1-26.
- William C. Horrace & Peter Schmidt, 2002. "Confidence Statements for Efficiency Estimates from Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometrics 0206006, EconWPA.
- William C. Horrace, 2002. "Tables of Percentage Points of the k-Variate Normal Distribution for Large Values of k," Econometrics 0206007, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- I. Fraser & W. Horrace, 2003.
"Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 169-190, September.
- Iain Fraser & William C. Horrace, 2002. "Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates," Public Economics 0206001, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2003.
- Fraser, Iain & Horrace, William C., 2002. "Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125084, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Phill Wheat & William Greene & Andrew Smith, 2014. "Understanding prediction intervals for firm specific inefficiency scores from parametric stochastic frontier models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 55-65, August.
- William C. Horrace & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2014. "A Laplace Stochastic Frontier Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 166, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
More about this item
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:26:y:2008:p:253-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.