Legal Practice and Economic Adaptation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C., 1994. "The historical evolution of polities," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 381-391, December.
- Douglass C. North, 1993. "The Paradox of the West," Economic History 9309005, EconWPA.
- Douglass C. North, 1995. "Some Fundamental Puzzles In Economic History/Development," Economic History 9509001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, 2004.
"Toward a Modern State in Chile: Institutions, Governance, and Market Regulation,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv157, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, 2005. "Toward a Modern State in Chile: Institutions, Governance, and Market Regulation," Documentos de Trabajo 277, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
- K - Law and Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:9703001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.