Legal Practice and Economic Adaptation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C., 1994. "The historical evolution of polities," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 381-391, December.
- Douglass C. North, 1995. "Some Fundamental Puzzles In Economic History/Development," Economic History 9509001, EconWPA.
- Douglass C. North, 1993. "The Paradox of the West," Economic History 9309005, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, 2004.
"Toward a Modern State in Chile: Institutions, Governance, and Market Regulation,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv157, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, 2005. "Toward a Modern State in Chile: Institutions, Governance, and Market Regulation," Documentos de Trabajo 277, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
- K - Law and Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:9703001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .