Toward a Modern State in Chile: Institutions, Governance, and Market Regulation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, 2004. "Toward a Modern State in Chile: Institutions, Governance, and Market Regulation," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv157, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico Basañes & Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, "undated". "Post-Privatization Renegotiations and Disputes in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv117, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Mark White, 1997. "Legal Practice and Economic Adaptation," Economic History 9703001, EconWPA.
- Antonio Estache & Eduardo Bitrán & J.L. Guasch, 1999. "Privatizing and Regulating Chile's Utilities, 1974-2000: Successes, Failures and Outstanding Challenges," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44074, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .