Crisis and policymaking in Latin America: The case of Chile's 1998-99 electricity crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drazen, Allan & Grilli, Vittorio, 1993.
"The Benefit of Crises for Economic Reforms,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 598-607, June.
- Ugo Panizza & Mónica Yañez, 2006.
"Why are Latin Americans so Unhappy about Reforms?,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6697, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Joaquín Vial & Cristobal Aninat & John Landregan & Patricio Navia, 2006.
"Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes and Policy Outcomes in Chile,"
Research Department Publications
3222, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cristóbal Aninat & John Landregan & Patricio Navia & Joaquín Vial, 2006. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes and Policy Outcomes in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 39738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bitran, Eduardo & Serra, Pablo, 1998.
"Regulation of privatized utilities: The Chilean experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 945-962, June.
- Eduardo Bitrán & Pablo Serra, 1998. "Regulation of Privatized Utilities: The Chilean Experience," Documentos de Trabajo 32, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Federico Basañes & Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, . "Post-Privatization Renegotiations and Disputes in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv117, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Understanding Economic Policy Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 9-41, March.
- Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2000.
"Regulatory Governance and Chile's 1998-1999 Electricity Shortage,"
Documentos de Trabajo
84, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2003. "Regulatory governance and chile's 1998-1999 electricity shortage," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 105-125.
- Antonio Estache & Eduardo Bitrán & J.L. Guasch, 1999. "Privatizing and Regulating Chile's Utilities, 1974-2000: Successes, Failures and Outstanding Challenges," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44074, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:9:p:1580-1596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.