Crisis and policymaking in Latin America: The case of Chile's 1998-99 electricity crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ugo Panizza & Mónica Yañez, 2005.
"Why are Latin Americans so unhappy about reforms?,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 1-29, May.
- Ugo Panizza & Mónica Yañez, 2006. "Why are Latin Americans so Unhappy about Reforms?," Research Department Publications 4469, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ugo Panizza & Mónica Yañez, 2006. "Why are Latin Americans so Unhappy about Reforms?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6697, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Bitrán & Pablo Serra, 1998.
"Regulation of Privatized Utilities: The Chilean Experience,"
Documentos de Trabajo
32, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Bitran, Eduardo & Serra, Pablo, 1998. "Regulation of privatized utilities: The Chilean experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 945-962, June.
- Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2003.
"Regulatory governance and chile's 1998-1999 electricity shortage,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 105-125.
- Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2000. "Regulatory Governance and Chile's 1998-1999 Electricity Shortage," Documentos de Trabajo 84, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Moguillansky, Graciela, 1999. "La inversión en Chile: ¿el fin de un ciclo de expansión?," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2084 edited by Cepal.
- Allan Drazen & Vittorio Grilli, 1990.
"The Benefits of Crises for Economic Reforms,"
NBER Working Papers
3527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Estache & Eduardo Bitrán & J.L. Guasch, 1999. "Privatizing and Regulating Chile's Utilities, 1974-2000: Successes, Failures and Outstanding Challenges," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44074, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cristóbal Aninat & John Landregan & Patricio Navia & Joaquín Vial, 2006.
"Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes and Policy Outcomes in Chile,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
39738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Joaquín Vial & Cristobal Aninat & John Landregan & Patricio Navia, 2006. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes and Policy Outcomes in Chile," Research Department Publications 3222, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Inostroza, Gabriel, 1995. "Control del Estado y gestión empresarial en el sector eléctrico de Chile," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30376, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Federico Basañes & Eduardo Saavedra & Raimundo Soto, . "Post-Privatization Renegotiations and Disputes in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv117, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Understanding Economic Policy Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 9-41, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:9:p:1580-1596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.