Inequality, Coalitions and Collective Action
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bardhan, Pranab & Singh, Nirvikar, 2004. "Inequality, Coalitions and Collective Action," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5qp5h30x, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bardhan, Pranab & Singh, Nirvikar, 2004. "Inequality, Coalitions and Collective Action," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1mg8p7tc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
References listed on IDEAS
- Licun Xue, 2000. "Negotiation-proof Nash equilibrium," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(3), pages 339-357.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alonso, José Antonio, 2007. "Inequality, institutions and progress: a debate between history and the present," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2004-07-04 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2004-07-04 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0407003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .