Report NEP-POL-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naci Mocan, 2004. "What Determines Corruption? International Evidence from Micro Data," NBER Working Papers 10460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. List & Daniel M. Sturm, 2004. "How Elections Matter: Theory and Evidence from Environmental Policy," NBER Working Papers 10609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique Fatás & Tibor Neugebauer & Pilar Tamborero, 2004. "How politicians make decisions under risk: a political choice experiment," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/58, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:erp:euixxx:p0130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 1999. "Firm Performance and the Political Economy of Corporate Governance: Survey Evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 8599, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Pranab K. Bardhan & Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "Inequality, Coalitions and Collective Action," Development and Comp Systems 0407003, EconWPA.
- Francisco José Veiga & Linda Gonçalves Veiga, 2004. "Political Business Cycles at the Municipal Level," NIPE Working Papers 4/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- William J. Collins, 2004. "The Political Economy of Fair Housing Laws Prior to 1968," NBER Working Papers 10610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2004. "Proposal Rights and Political Power," Wallis Working Papers WP38, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.