The Structural Dynamics of Corruption: Artificial Society Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hellman, Joel S. & Jones, Geraint & Kaufmann, daniel, 2000. ""Seize the state, seize the day": state capture, corruption, and influence in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2444, The World Bank.
- Pistor, Katharina & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2002. "Law enforcement under incomplete law: theory and evidence from financial market regulation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3748, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Katharina Pistor & Chenggang Xu, 2002.
"Law Enforcement under Incomplete Law: Theory and Evidence from Financial Market Regulation,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
442, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Katharina Pistor & Chenggang Xu, 2004. "LAW ENFORCEMENT UNDER INCOMPLETE LAW: Theory and Evidence from Financial Market Regulation," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 791, Econometric Society.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004.
"Money-Scape: A Generic Agent-Based Model of Corruption,"
0405008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Money-Scape: A Generic Agent-Based Model of Corruption," Computational Economics 0405003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 1997. "Corruption and the Rate of Temptation; Do Low Wages in the Civil Service Cause Corruption?," IMF Working Papers 97/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Era Dabla-Norris, 2000. "A Game-Theoretic Analysis of Corruption in Bureaucracies," IMF Working Papers 00/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Kristian Lindgren, 1996. "Evolutionary Dynamics in Game-Theoretic Models," Working Papers 96-06-043, Santa Fe Institute.
- Vito Tanzi, 1998. "Corruption Around the World; Causes, Consequences, Scope, and Cures," IMF Working Papers 98/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larisa Grigorie (Pătru), 2018. "Theoretical Approach Of Corruption Complexity In Public Organisations," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(46), pages 124-134, November.
- Situngkir, Hokky & Maulana, Ardian, 2013. "Dynamics of the Corruption Eradication in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 49843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption; definitions of corruption; artificial society; agent-based model; bounded rationality; primitive model of corruption.;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:0405002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .