Dynamics of the Corruption Eradication in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hokky Situngkir & Deni Khanafiah, 2004. "Social Balance Theory: Revisiting Heider’s Balance Theory for many agents," Industrial Organization 0405004, EconWPA.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "The Structural Dynamics of Corruption: Artificial Society Approach," Computational Economics 0405002, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption eradication; Indonesia; KPK RI; political actor; sentiment relations;
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2013-09-24 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2013-09-24 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-09-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .