Report NEP-POL-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degryse, Hans & Lambert, Thomas & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2013. "The Political Economy of Financial Systems: Evidence from Suffrage Reforms in the Last Two Centuries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9621, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Passarelli, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 2013. "Emotions and Political Unrest," CEPR Discussion Papers 9446, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mehlum, Halvor & Østenstad, Gry, 2013. "The Political Economy of Migration Policies in Oil-rich Gulf Countries," Memorandum 18/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Galiani & Gustavo Torrens, 2013. "Autocracy, Democracy and Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 19321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Rode, Johannes, 2013. "From Green Users to Green Voters," CEPR Discussion Papers 9573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Hummel & Richard Holden, 2013. "Optimal Primaries," NBER Working Papers 19340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buisseret, Peter, 2013. "A Political Economy of the Separation of Electoral Origin," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1021, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Satyanath, Shanker & Voigtländer, Nico & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2013. "Bowling for Fascism: Social Capital and the Rise of the Nazi Party in Weimar Germany: 1919-33," CEPR Discussion Papers 9595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Situngkir, Hokky & Maulana, Ardian, 2013. "Dynamics of the Corruption Eradication in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 49843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Jacob Mchangama, 2013. "Do Social Rights Affect Social Outcomes?," Economics Working Papers 2013-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:ete:ceswps:ces13.16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli, 2013. "Has the attitude of US citizens towards redistribution changed over time?," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2013/3, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Craig, Steven G. & Hemissi, Wided & Mukherjee, Satadru & Sørensen, Bent E, 2013. "How Do Politicians Save? Buffer Stock Management of Unemployment Insurance Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 9520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2013. "Why do governments default, and why don't they default more often?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.