The Utilization of U.S. male labor, 1975-1992: Estimates of foregone work hours
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lawrence Buron & Robert Haveman & Owen O'Donnell, 1994. "The Utilization of U.S. Male Labor, 1975-1992: Estimates of Forgone Work Hours," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_123, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prithwis Gupta, 1978. "A general method of decomposing a difference between two rates into several components," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 15(1), pages 99-112, February.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, November.
- L. Buron & R. Haveman & O. O'Donnell, "undated".
"Recent trends in U.S. male work and wage patterns: An overview,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1060-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Lawrence Buron & Robert Haveman & Owen O'Donnell, 1994. "Recent Trends in U.S. Male Work and Wage Patterns: An Overview," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_122, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tim Liao, 1989. "A Flexible Approach for the Decomposition of Rate Differences," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(4), pages 717-726, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wispod:1059-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.