A Flexible Approach for the Decomposition of Rate Differences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Young Kim & Donna Strobino, 1984. "Decomposition of the difference between two rates with hierarchical factors," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(3), pages 361-372, August.
- Prithwis Gupta, 1978. "A general method of decomposing a difference between two rates into several components," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 15(1), pages 99-112, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Buron & R. Haveman & O. O'Donnell, "undated".
"The Utilization of U.S. male labor, 1975-1992: Estimates of foregone work hours,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1059-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Lawrence Buron & Robert Haveman & Owen O'Donnell, 1994. "The Utilization of U.S. Male Labor, 1975-1992: Estimates of Forgone Work Hours," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_123, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fuchs, Johann & Söhnlein, Doris, 2007. "Einflussfaktoren auf das Erwerbspersonenpotenzial : Demografie und Erwerbsverhalten in Ost- und Westdeutschland," IAB Discussion Paper 200712, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:26:y:1989:i:4:p:717-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.