The Process of China's Market Transition (1978-98): The Evolutionary, Historical, and Comparative Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kornai, Janos, 1986. "The Hungarian Reform Process: Visions, Hopes, and Reality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 1687-1737, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaogang Wu, 2002. "Embracing the Market: Entry into Self-Employment in Transitional China, 1978-1996," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 512, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-07-19 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DEV-1999-07-19 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-1999-07-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:stanec:99012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destaus.html .