Reassessing the Diamond/Mirrlees Efficiency Theorem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David, 1988. "Cash versus Kind, Self-selection, and Efficient Transfers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 691-700, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anno, Hidekazu & Kurino, Morimitsu, 2016. "On the operation of multiple matching markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 166-185.
- Ahlberg, Joakim, 2006. "Optimal Taxation of Intermediate Goods in the Presence of Externalities: A Survey Towards the Transport Sector," Working Papers 2006:3, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-04-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2000-04-26 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-IND-2000-04-26 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2000-04-26 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:stanec:00006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destaus.html .