Report NEP-CDM-2000-04-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Floden, Martin, 2000. "The Effectiveness of Government Debt and Transfers as Insurance," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 377, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lindsay M. Tedds & David E. A. Giles, 2000. "Modelling the Underground Economies in Canada and New Zealand: A Comparative Analysis," Econometrics Working Papers 0003, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2000. "Optimal Parochialism: The Dynamics of Trust and Exclusion in Networks," Working Papers 00-03-017, Santa Fe Institute.
- Peter Hammond, 2000. "Reassessing the Diamond/Mirrlees Efficiency Theorem," Working Papers 00006, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 2000. "Learning to Be Thoughtless: Social Norms and Individual Computation," Working Papers 00-03-022, Santa Fe Institute.