The Yeast Protein Interaction Network Evolves Rapidly and Contains Few Redundant Duplicate Genes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771.
- Andreas Wagner & David Fell, 2000. "The Small World Inside Large Metabolic Networks," Working Papers 00-07-041, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cárdenas, J.P. & Mouronte, M.L. & Benito, R.M. & Losada, J.C., 2010. "Compatibility as underlying mechanism behind the evolution of networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(8), pages 1789-1798.
- Gao, Yuyang & Liang, Wei & Shi, Yuming & Huang, Qiuling, 2014. "Comparison of directed and weighted co-occurrence networks of six languages," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 393(C), pages 579-589.
- Li, Wenyuan & Lin, Yongjing & Liu, Ying, 2007. "The structure of weighted small-world networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 708-718.
- How to Reconstruct a Large Genetic Network from n Gene Perturbations in Fewer than n2 Easy Steps, 2001. "How to Reconstruct a Large Genetic Network from," Working Papers 01-09-047, Santa Fe Institute.
- Colizza, Vittoria & Flammini, Alessandro & Maritan, Amos & Vespignani, Alessandro, 2005. "Characterization and modeling of protein–protein interaction networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 352(1), pages 1-27.
- Wylie, Dennis Cates, 2009. "Linked by loops: Network structure and switch integration in complex dynamical systems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(9), pages 1946-1958.
- Sun, Lanfang & Jiang, Lu & Li, Menghui & He, Dacheng, 2006. "Statistical analysis of gene regulatory networks reconstructed from gene expression data of lung cancer," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(2), pages 663-671.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-04-022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .