The Small World Inside Large Metabolic Networks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petra M. Gleiss & Peter F. Stadler & Andreas Wagner & David A. Fell, 2000. "Small Cycles in Small Worlds," Working Papers 00-10-058, Santa Fe Institute.
- Andreas Wagner, 2001. "Estimating Coarse Gene Network Structure from Large-Scale Gene Perturbation Data," Working Papers 01-09-051, Santa Fe Institute.
- Marr, Carsten & Hütt, Marc-Thorsten, 2005. "Topology regulates pattern formation capacity of binary cellular automata on graphs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 354(C), pages 641-662.
- Serra, Roberto & Villani, Marco & Agostini, Luca, 2004. "On the dynamics of random Boolean networks with scale-free outgoing connections," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 339(3), pages 665-673.
- Li, Wenyuan & Lin, Yongjing & Liu, Ying, 2007. "The structure of weighted small-world networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 708-718.
- How to Reconstruct a Large Genetic Network from n Gene Perturbations in Fewer than n2 Easy Steps, 2001. "How to Reconstruct a Large Genetic Network from," Working Papers 01-09-047, Santa Fe Institute.
- repec:spr:scient:v:97:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1069-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Wagner, 2001. "The Yeast Protein Interaction Network Evolves Rapidly and Contains Few Redundant Duplicate Genes," Working Papers 01-04-022, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:00-07-041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .