Job Performance and Retention Among Welfare Recipients
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Cancian & Robert Haveman & Thomas Kaplan & Daniel Meyer, 1999. "Work, Earnings, and Well-Being after Welfare: What Do We Know?," JCPR Working Papers 73, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- O'Regan, Katherine M. & Quigley, John M., 1999. "Spacial Isolation and Welfare Recipients: What Do We Know?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt1mz642ft, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- repec:mpr:mprres:1872 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Immergluck, 1996. "What employers want: Job prospects for less-educated workers," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 135-143, June.
- Anu Rangarajan, "undated". "Keeping Welfare Recipients Employed: A Guide for States Designing Job Retention Services," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3779c830a6ca4725a62e0466d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Dan T. Rosenbaum, 1999.
"Making Single Mothers Work: Recent Tax and Welfare Policy and its Effects,"
JCPR Working Papers
152, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Dan T. Rosenbaum, 2000. "Making Single Mothers Work: Recent Tax and Welfare Policy and its Effects," NBER Working Papers 7491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meyer, Bruce D. & Rosenbaum, Dan T., 2000. "Making Single Mothers Work: Recent Tax and Welfare Policy and Its Effects," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1027-1062, December.
- Abraham, Katharine G, 1986. "Structural/Frictional vs. Deficient Demand Unemployment: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 273-276, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blundell, Richard & Francesconi, Marco & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2011.
"Anatomy of Welfare Reform Evaluation: Announcement and Implementation Effects,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6050, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blundell, R & Francesconi, M & van der Klaauw, W, 2011. "Anatomy of Welfare Reform Evaluation:Announcement and Implementation Effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2572, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Nicole D. Forry & Sandra L. Hofferth, 2009. "Maintaining Work: The Influence of Child Care Subsidies on Child Care-Related Work," Working Papers 1175, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- repec:mpr:mprres:7072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca M. Blank, 2002. "Evaluating Welfare Reform in the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1105-1166, December.
- Michelle Derr & Pamela Holcomb, 2010. "Employer Resource Networks: Uniting Businesses and Public Partners to Improve Job Retention and Advancement for Low-Wage Workers," Mathematica Policy Research Reports af457f270096457a9d4daa3ef, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Anu Rangarajan & Amy Johnson, "undated". "Current and Former WFNJ Clients: How Are They and Their Children Faring 40 Months Later?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8c1e11723d504a1f9f9186b11, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:3173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunderson, Jill Marie & Hotchkiss, Julie L., 2007. "Job Separation Behavior of WOTC Workers: Results from a Unique Case Study," MPRA Paper 44801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp09-09-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Heather Koball & Robin Dion & Andrew Gothro & Maura Bardos & Amy Dworsky & Jiffy Lansing & Matthew Stagner & Danijela Korom-Djakovic & Carla Herrera & Alice Elizabeth Manning, 2011. "Synthesis of Research and Resources to Support At-Risk Youth," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8353b63284d94941bcb778e1c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6779 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jill Marie Gunderson & Julie L. Hotchkiss, 2006. "Welfare recipiency, job separation outcomes, and postseparation earnings: insight from linked personnel and state administrative data," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2001-07-17 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:jopovw:231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcuchus.html .