Exploring Spatial Contagion In Spain'S International Migration Distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Fernández & Carolina Ortega, 2008.
"Labor market assimilation of immigrants in Spain: employment at the expense of bad job-matches?,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 83-107, June.
- Cristina Fernández & Ana Carolina Ortega Masagué, 2006. "Labor Market Assimilation of Immigrants in Spain: Employment at the Expense of Bad Job-Matches?," Working Papers 2006-21, FEDEA.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Ortega, Carolina, 2006. "Labour market assimilation of immigrants in Spain: employment at the expense of bad job-matches?," IESE Research Papers D/644, IESE Business School.
- Izquierdo, Mario & Lacuesta, Aitor & Vegas, Raquel, 2009.
"Assimilation of immigrants in Spain: A longitudinal analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 669-678, December.
- Mario Izquierdo & Aitor Lacuesta & Raquel Vegas, 2009. "Assimilation of immigrants in Spain: A longitudinal analysis," Working Papers 0904, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bernard Fingleton & Enrique López-Bazo, 2006. "Empirical growth models with spatial effects," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 177-198, June.
- Adolfo Maza & Jose Villaverde, 2009. "Provincial Wages in Spain: Convergence and Flexibility," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(9), pages 1969-1993, August.
- James P. LeSage & Manfred M. Fischer & Thomas Scherngell, 2007. "Knowledge spillovers across Europe: Evidence from a Poisson spatial interaction model with spatial effects," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 393-421, August.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2004.
"Space-Time Analysis of GDP Disparities among European Regions: A Markov Chains Approach,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 27(2), pages 138-163, April.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2001. "Space-time analysis of GDP disparities among European regions: A Markov chains approach," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2001-06, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Isaias Hazarmabeth Salgado-Ugarte & Makoto Shimizu & Toru Taniuchi, 1998. "Nonparametric assessment of multimodality for univariate data," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(38).
- Adolfo Maza & María Hierro & José Villaverde, 2010. "Measuring intra-distribution income dynamics: an application to the European regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 313-329, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2007:i:3:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2011-11-14 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.