Survival of the firm and territory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Allen J., 2006. "The Changing Global Geography of Low-Technology, Labor-Intensive Industry: Clothing, Footwear, and Furniture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1517-1536, September.
- Pla-Barber, José & Puig, Francisco, 2009. "Is the influence of the industrial district on international activities being eroded by globalization?: Evidence from a traditional manufacturing industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 435-445.
- Kirner, Eva & Kinkel, Steffen & Jaeger, Angela, 2009. "Innovation paths and the innovation performance of low-technology firms--An empirical analysis of German industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 447-458.
- Richard Ericson & Ariel Pakes, 1995. "Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: A Framework for Empirical Work," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 53-82.
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Miguel ManjÃ³n-AntolÃn & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2008.
"Firm survival: methods and evidence,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 1-24.
- Gabriel Lee & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler, 1998. "Austrian Demography and Housing Demand: Is There a Connection?," ERES eres1998_124, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Lisa De Propris & Luciana Lazzeretti, 2009. "Measuring the Decline of a Marshallian Industrial District: The Birmingham Jewellery Quarter," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(9), pages 1135-1154.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .