Modelling the link between port throughput and economic activity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leachman, Robert C., 2008. "Port and modal allocation of waterborne containerized imports from Asia to the United States," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 313-331, March.
- Kveiborg, Ole & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2007. "Decomposing the decoupling of Danish road freight traffic growth and economic growth," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 39-48, January.
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2004.
"Economic geography and international inequality,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 53-82, January.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 2568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," International Trade 0103003, EconWPA.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEP Discussion Papers dp0495, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2001. "Economic geography and international inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3714, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ron Johnston & Les Hepple & Tony Hoare & Kelvyn Jones & Paul Plummer, 2003. "The Mistreated Model: Some Technical Comments on Porojan's Paper on 'Trade Flows and Spatial Effects'," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 11-14, January.
- Bart W. Wiegmans & Anthony Van Der Hoest & Theo E. Notteboom, 2008. "Port and terminal selection by deep-sea container operators," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 517-534, December.
- Tongzon, Jose L., 2009. "Port choice and freight forwarders," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 186-195, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2012-07-29 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .