Knowledge Intensive Services Concentration Across European Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Keeble & Lilach Nachum, 2001. "Why Do Business Service Firms Cluster? Small Consultancies, Clustering and Decentralisation in London and Southern England," Working Papers wp194, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-07-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2012-07-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-07-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .