The Cohesion vs Growth Tradeoff - Evidence from EU Regions (1980-2000)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldman, Maryann P. & Audretsch, David B., 1999.
"Innovation in cities:: Science-based diversity, specialization and localized competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 409-429, February.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1998. "Innovation in Cities: Science-Based Diversity, Specialization and Localized Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1980, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-640, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Martin, 2005.
"The geography of inequalities in Europe,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/9283, Sciences Po.
- Philippe Martin, 2005. "The geography of inequalities in Europe," Post-Print hal-01020614, HAL.
- Philippe Martin, 2005. "The Geography of inequalities in Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00265656, HAL.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008.
"Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentration: Unbundling Spatial Lags,"
DNB Working Papers
195, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2008. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentrations: Unbundling Spatial Lags," CESifo Working Paper Series 2474, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Bräuninger & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2008.
"Agglomeration, Spatial Interaction and Convergence in the EU,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 128(3), pages 329-349.
- Bräuninger, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2005. "Agglomeration, Spatial Interaction and Convergence in the EU," HWWA Discussion Papers 322, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Brülhart, Marius & Sbergami, Federica, 2009.
"Agglomeration and growth: Cross-country evidence,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 48-63, January.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Federica SBERGAMI, 2008. "Agglomeration and Growth : Cross-Country Evidence," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 08.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Brülhart, Marius & Sbergami, Federica, 2008. "Agglomeration and Growth: Cross-Country Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maarten Bosker, 2007. "Growth, Agglomeration and Convergence: a Space-time Analysis for European Regions," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 91-100.
- Nuno Carlos LEITÃO, 2013.
"A Panel Data Modelling Of Agglomeration And Growth: Cross-Country Evidence,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 67-77, February.
- Leitão, Nuno Carlos, 2012. "A panel data modelling of agglomeration and growth: cross-country evidence," MPRA Paper 37501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012.
"Large Agglomerations and Economic Growth in Urban India: An Application of Panel Data Model,"
41574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2013. "Large agglomerations and economic growth in Urban India: An application of panel data model," Working Papers 303, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9283 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.