Growth, Agglomeration and Convergence: a Space-time Analysis for European Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "Agglomeration and Growth: Evidence from the Regions of Central and Eastern Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1089, European Regional Science Association.
- Carolina Guevara, 2016. "Growth agglomeration effects in spatially interdependent Latin American regions," Working Papers 1611, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008.
"Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentration: Unbundling Spatial Lags,"
DNB Working Papers
195, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2008. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentrations: Unbundling Spatial Lags," CESifo Working Paper Series 2474, CESifo Group Munich.
- TÃºlio Cravo, 2011. "Regional Economic Growth and SMEs in Brazil: a Spatial Analysis (Submission for the Refereed Y-session Papers)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p508, European Regional Science Association.
- Maarten Bosker, 2009.
"The spatial evolution of regional GDP disparities in the 'old' and the 'new' Europe,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 3-27, March.
- Maarten Bosker, "undated". "The Spatial Evolution of Regional GDP Disparities in the 'Old' and the 'New' Europe," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600015, EcoMod.
- Niels Bosma & Frank van Oort, 2012. "Agglomeration Economies, Inventors and Entrepreneurs as Engines of European Regional Productivity," Working Papers 12-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Colin Davis & Ken-Ichi Hashimoto, 2015.
"Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82(328), pages 769-789, October.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2014. "Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion, and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1408, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Maarten Bosker & Waldo Krugell, 2008. "Regional Income Evolution In South Africa After Apartheid," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 493-523.
- Túlio A. Cravo, 2010. "SMEs and economic growth in the Brazilian micro-regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 711-734, November.
- Millán Díaz-Foncea & Carmen Marcuello, 2014. "The Relation between Total Employment and Cooperative Employment: A Convergence and Causality Analysis," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Ron Martin, 2008. "National growth versus spatial equality? A cautionary note on the new ‘trade-off’ thinking in regional policy discourse," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 3-13, November.
- Guastella Giovanni & Timpano Francesco, 2010.
"Spillover Diffusion And Regional Convergence: A Gravity Approach,"
Regional Science Inquiry,
Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 71-82, December.
- Gianni Guastella & Francesco Timpano, "undated". "Spillover Diffusion and Regional Convergence: A Gravity Approach," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1070, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Gianni Guastella & Francesco Timpano, 2012. "Increasing Returns, Decreasing Returns and Regional Economic Convergence in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa12p344, European Regional Science Association.
- Carolina Guevara, 2016. "Growth agglomeration effects in spatially interdependent Latin American regions," Working Papers halshs-01281610, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; agglomeration; spatial econometrics; C23; R11; R12;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:2:y:2007:i:1:p:91-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .