Agglomeration and Economic Growth: Some Puzzles
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerina, Fabio & Mureddu, Francesco, 2014.
"Is agglomeration really good for growth? Global efficiency, interregional equity and uneven growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 9-22.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2009. "Is Agglomeration really good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200913, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Mureddu, 2010. "Is Agglomeration really Good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "Agglomeration and Growth: Evidence from the Regions of Central and Eastern Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1089, European Regional Science Association.
- Madalina-Stefania Dirzu & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "The Dynamics Of Agglomeration Processes And Their Contribution To Regional Development Across The Eu," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 17-35, JUNE.
- Frick, Susanne A. & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018.
"Change in urban concentration and economic growth,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 156-170.
- Susanne Frick & Andres Rodriguez-Pose, 2018. "Change in urban concentration and economic growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1803, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2018.
- Frick, Susanne A. & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Change in urban concentration and economic growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frick, Susanne A. & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Change in urban concentration and economic growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 12566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ron Martin, 2008. "National growth versus spatial equality? A cautionary note on the new ‘trade-off’ thinking in regional policy discourse," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 3-13, November.
- Mukhlis & Bernadette Robiani & Taufiq Marwa & Rosmiyati Chodijah, 2017. "Agglomeration of Manufacturing Industrial, Economic Growth, And Interregional Inequality in South Sumatra, Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(4), pages 214-224.
- A. A. Aletdinova & A. V. Koritsky, 2020. "Comparative Analysis of the Return on Human Capital in the European and Asian Regions of Russia," Regional Research of Russia, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 213-219, April.
- Maarten Bosker, 2007. "Growth, Agglomeration and Convergence: a Space-time Analysis for European Regions," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 91-100.
- Shanzi Ke, 2010. "Agglomeration, productivity, and spatial spillovers across Chinese cities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 157-179, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics; Trade; Regional Agglomeration; Growth;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2002-06-13 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heiwp02-2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Dorina Dobre (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.