Agglomeration and Economic Growth: Some Puzzles
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "Agglomeration and Growth: Evidence from the Regions of Central and Eastern Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1089, European Regional Science Association.
- Frick, Susanne A. & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018.
"Change in urban concentration and economic growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 156-170.
- Frick, Susanne A. & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Change in urban concentration and economic growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 12566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Susanne Frick & Andres Rodriguez-Pose, 2018. "Change in urban concentration and economic growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1803, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2018.
- Shanzi Ke, 2010. "Agglomeration, productivity, and spatial spillovers across Chinese cities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 157-179, August.
- Cerina, Fabio & Mureddu, Francesco, 2014.
"Is agglomeration really good for growth? Global efficiency, interregional equity and uneven growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 9-22.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2009. "Is Agglomeration really good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200913, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Mureddu, 2010. "Is Agglomeration really Good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Madalina-Stefania Dirzu & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "The Dynamics Of Agglomeration Processes And Their Contribution To Regional Development Across The Eu," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 17-35, JUNE.
- Maarten Bosker, 2007. "Growth, Agglomeration and Convergence: a Space-time Analysis for European Regions," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 91-100.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin, 2008. "National growth versus spatial equality? A cautionary note on the new ‘trade-off’ thinking in regional policy discourse," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 3-13, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics; Trade; Regional Agglomeration; Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heiwp02-2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .