EU cohesion policy and the equity-efficiency trade-off - Adding dynamics to Martin's model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ulltveit-Moe, Karen Helene, 2007.
"Regional policy design: An analysis of relocation, efficiency and equity,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1443-1467, August.
- Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2004. "Regional Policy Design: An Analysis of Relocation, Efficiency and Equity," CEPR Discussion Papers 4321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Joanílio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2004. "Structural economic dynamics: an alternative approach to North--South models," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 705-717, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jouko Kinnunen & Heikki MetsÃ¤ranta & Hannu TÃ¶rmÃ¤ & Seppo Laakso & Urszula Zimoch, 2015. "Evaluation tool for wider economic effects of railway investments ? making CGE results accessible," ERSA conference papers ersa15p16, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .