The Dynamics of Export Specialisation in the Regions of the Italian Mezzogiorno: Persistence and Change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paolo Guerrieri & Simona Iammarino, 2003. "The Dynamics of Export Specialisation in the Regions of the Italian Mezzogiorno: Persistence and Change," SPRU Working Paper Series 105, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nigel Driffield & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2004.
"Inward investment, transaction linkages and productivity spillovers,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, pages 699-722.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2001. "articles: Is R&D investment in lagging areas of Europe worthwhile? Theory and empirical evidence," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, pages 275-295.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 1999. "Convergence or Divergence? Types of Regional Responses to Socio-Economic Change in Western Europe," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, pages 365-378.
- Mariano D'Antonio & Margherita Scarlato, 1997. "Struttura economica e commercio estero: un'analisi per le province italiane," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0001, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000.
"Diversity and Specialisation in Cities: Why, Where and When Does it Matter?,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, pages 533-555.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, "undated". "DIVERSITY AND SPECIALISATION IN CITIES. Why, where and when does it matter?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 443.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 1999. "Diversity and specialisation in cities: Why, where and when does it matter?," Working Papers dpuga-99-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 1999. "Diversity and Specialization in Cities: Why, Where and When Does It Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 1999. "Diversity and specialisation in cities: why, where and when does it matter?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20212, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 1999. "Diversity and Specialisation in Cities: Why, Where and When does it Matter?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0433, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cantwell, John & Iammarino, Simona, 2001. "EU Regions and Multinational Corporations: Change, Stability and Strengthening of Technological Comparative Advantages," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 1007-1037, December.
- Krugman, Paul, 1987. "The narrow moving band, the Dutch disease, and the competitive consequences of Mrs. Thatcher : Notes on trade in the presence of dynamic scale economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 41-55.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1988. "International Competitiveness," Working Papers Archives 1988001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 355-374, June.
- Richard Nelson, 1995. "Co-evolution of Industry Structure, Technology and Supporting Institutions, and the Making of Comparative Advantage," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 171-184.
- Raffaele Paci, 1997.
"More similar and less equal: Economic growth in the European regions,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 609-634.
- R. Paci, 1996. "More similar and less equal. Economic growth in the European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 199609, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Proudman, James & Redding, Stephen J., 1998. "Persistence and Mobility in International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 1802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksejs Melihovs & Igors Kasjanovs, 2011. "The Convergence Processes in Europe and Latvia," Discussion Papers 2011/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Simona Iammarino & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Susanna Mantegazza, 2005. "Productivity, Ict and Regional Disparities in Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
More about this item
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .