The firm relocation decision: a logit model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pennings, Enrico & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2000. "International relocation: firm and industry determinants," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 179-186, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Sosnowski, 2015. "Tax competition and the relocation process," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 14(1), pages 33-45, March.
- Carlianne Patrick, 2016. "Identifying The Local Economic Development Effects Of Million Dollar Facilities," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(4), pages 1737-1762, October.
- Cao Nguyen & Kazushi Sano & Tu Tran & Tan Doan, 2013. "Firm relocation patterns incorporating spatial interactions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(3), pages 685-703, June.
- Michiel de Bok, 2004. "Explaining the location decision of moving firms using their mobility profile and the accessibility of locations," ERSA conference papers ersa04p338, European Regional Science Association.
- Michiel De Bok & Michiel Bliemer, 2005. "Using firm demographic microsimulation to evaluate land use and transport scenario evaluation - model calibration," ERSA conference papers ersa05p664, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa02p205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .