Explaining the location decision of moving firms using their mobility profile and the accessibility of locations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shukla, Vibhooti & Waddell, Paul, 1991. "Firm location and land use in discrete urban space : A study of the spatial structure of Dallas-Fort worth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 225-253, July.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Leitham, Scott & McQuaid, Ronald W. & D. Nelson, John, 2000. "The influence of transport on industrial location choice: a stated preference experiment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 515-535, September.
- Holl, Adelheid, 2004. "Manufacturing location and impacts of road transport infrastructure: empirical evidence from Spain," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 341-363, May.
- Brouwer, Aleid & Mariotti, Ilaria & van Ommeren, Jos, 2002. "The firm relocation decision: a logit model," ERSA conference papers ersa02p205, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel McFadden, 1977. "Modelling the Choice of Residential Location," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 477, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rietveld, Piet, 1994. "Spatial economic impacts of transport infrastructure supply," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 329-341, July.
- Jouke van Dijk & Piet H. Pellenbarg, 2000.
"Firm relocation decisions in The Netherlands: An ordered logit approach,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(2), pages 191-219.
- van Dijk, Jouke & Pellenbarg, Piet H., 1999. "Firm relocation decisions in The Netherlands: an ordered logit approach," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa418, European Regional Science Association.
- Leo van Wissen, 2000. "A micro-simulation model of firms: Applications of concepts of the demography of the firm," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(2), pages 111-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buczkowska, Sabina & de Lapparent, Matthieu, 2014.
"Location choices of newly created establishments: Spatial patterns at the aggregate level,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 68-81.
- Sabina Buczkowska & Matthieu de Lapparent, 2014. "Location choices of newly created establishments: spatial patterns at the aggregate level," ERSA conference papers ersa14p940, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2005-11-09 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .