Electronic Commerce And Regional Economies - Concentration Vs. Centralisation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, June.
- Pekkala, Sari, 2000. "Migration In A Core-Periphery Model: Analysis Of Agglomeration In Regional Growth Centres," ERSA conference papers ersa00p33, European Regional Science Association.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1998.
"Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 707-731, 08.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Puga, Diego, 1997. "Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Newlands & Melanie Ward, 1998. "Telecommunications infrastructures and policies as factors in regional competitive advantage and disadvantage," ERSA conference papers ersa98p347, European Regional Science Association.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1998. "The Assessment: Trade and Location," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 1-6, Summer.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 1999.
"What Determines the Economic Geography of Europe?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2072, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forslid, Rikard, 1999. "Agglomeration with Human and Physical Capital: an Analytically Solvable Case," CEPR Discussion Papers 2102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oecd, 2000. "Cellular Mobile Pricing Structures and Trends," OECD Digital Economy Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.